Orders are processed promptly and efficiently
The Supreme Water Filters "WaterSource Whole House" Single Cartridge System
BONUS BUY: Save an extra $10 plus FREE Shipping by ordering a replacement cartridge now - only $89.00 (reg. $99.00) . CLICK HERE.
Say Goodbye to Chlorine - Protection for the Entire Home
Lowest Price: SAVE 100.00!
Envision sparkling, great-tasting water throughout your entire home, gone is the need and expense for extra shower, bath, or refrigerator filters. The WaterSource™ Whole House Water Filtration System allows you to drink, shower, and bathe in pure, healthy water at an affordable cost. This high capacity system has a 150,000 gallon / 1 year rating for removing chlorine and chlorine vapors, undesirable tastes and odors from all of the water that you and your family depend on daily. The water tastes delicious! See and feel healthier-looking skin and hair! Buy Direct at big savings!
The U.S. EPA has stated that “every household in America, on municipally treated water, has an elevated level of Chloroform gas in the air, specifically from showering, washing dishes, washing clothes and flushing toilets”.
The WaterSource™ will filter out Chlorine, so that you and your family are not exposed to the carcinogenic and irritating effects of Chloroform gas every time you turn on a faucet, flush a toilet, wash dishes, wash clothes, shower, or bathe.
This system comes complete with main filter unit, shut-off valves and all required hardware. The WaterSource™ requires 26” of vertical clearance and has a diameter of 9” at the base. It typically installs in the basement, garage or hot water heater closet and enhances any existing point of use filter (Unit cannot be installed outside or where freezing is possible). The WaterSource™ is for single story homes up to 2000 sq. ft. with up to 2 bathrooms. IF YOUR WATER SUPPLY COMES FROM A WELL, PLEASE CALL BEFORE ORDERING: 1-800-873-4321.
THE WATERSOURCE™ 4-STAGE FILTRATION PROCESS
Pre-Filtration: 3 layers of Pre-Filters
The WaterSource™ contains an outer polypropylene spun-bonded pre-filtration inner layer covered by a polypropylene melt-blown middle layer and a protective polypropylene netting applied to the exterior of the cartridge. These layers of pre-filtration help to mechanically filter out sand, grit, dirt and sediment from the water.
Filtration: 2 - Micron Carbon Block
The WaterSource™ carbon component of the filtration system consists of high-grade Activated Carbon Particles fused into a uniform block with enhanced adsorptive capacity and efficiency. This extruded carbon block filters in a radial flow, outside to inside direction, insuring low pressure drop. Unlike granular activated carbon (GAC) filters, this “Chlorine Guzzler” will not channel or bypass due to the extreme uniformity of its extruded activated carbon core. Carbon is proven to be an excellent media for the filtration of water borne chemicals, such as chlorine, trihalomethanes, VOCs (volatile organic contaminants), and other carcinogenic substances. When carbon is “activated”, heated to temperatures of a thousand + degrees, its pores expand and enable it to “trap” a host of undesirable substances and remove them from the water. This stage of the The WaterSource™ filtration also sweetens the water’s taste and improves its clarity. Click here for Performance Data Sheet
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Purified water throughout the entire home
- Offers protection from carcinogenic chemicals
- Provides excellent water for drinking, cooking, watering and cleaning
- Encourages softer skin and healthier hair from showering and bathing
- Improves indoor air quality by eliminating chlorine vapors
- Enhances the purity of water for plants and fish tanks
- Keeps natural trace minerals in the water
- Offers virtually no maintenance for 150,000 gallons or one year
- Lengthens life of plumbing fixtures and appliances
- No back flushing
- No electricity costs
- No wasted water
- Has a 30 day money-back guarantee and a full one year limited warranty
- The WaterSource™ Water Filtraton system is designed for one storey homes up to 2000 square feet and with one or two bathrooms
- 8 gallon per minute on demand flow rate – no pressure drops
- Dimensions: 26” tall x 9” diameter
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Typically installs in the basement, garage or hot water heater closet (Unit cannot be installed outside or where freezing is possible)
- Approximately 1 ½ - 2 ½ hours installation by a licensed plumber
- Unit comes complete with shut-off valves, mounting bracket and required hardware
- Easy filter replacement every year (filter wrench included - no plumber needed)
- NSF® : Component tested against the material requirements of standard 42.
It’s time to have clean, healthy water flowing from every outlet in your home! The WaterSource™ Whole House Filtration System is the most valuable and beneficial home appliance you can own! You will notice crystal clear ice cubes and a sweeter taste to the water.
And, by showering with filtered water you will experience softer skin and hair. If you have any questions in deciding if this is the right filter for your needs, please give us a call at (800) 873-4321 between the hours of 9am – 4pm central time. To be used ONLY with potable, micro-biologically safe water supplies.